all about VTEC, i-VTEC, and so on...

discuss & share topics about maintenance, reparation, troubleshooting, or modification related to engine, electrical, or those under the hood that is related..
badooy
Site Admin
Site Admin

all about VTEC, i-VTEC, and so on...

Post by badooy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:05 am

from.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VTEC

VTEC (Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control) is a valvetrain system developed by Honda to improve the volumetric efficiency of a four-stroke internal combustion engine. This system uses two camshaft profiles and electronically selects between the profiles. It was invented by Honda R&D engineer Ikuo Kajitani.[1] It can be said that VTEC, the original Honda variable valve control system, originated from REV (Revolution-modulated valve control) introduced on the CBR400 in 1983 known as HYPER VT EC.[2] VTEC was the first system of its kind, though other variable valve timing and lift control systems have been produced by other manufacturers (MIVEC from Mitsubishi, VVTL-i from Toyota, VarioCam Plus from Porsche, VVL from Nissan, etc).

DOHC VTEC

The VTEC system is a simple method of endowing the engine with multiple camshaft profiles optimized for low and high RPM operations. Instead of one cam lobe actuating each valve, there are two: one optimized for low-RPM stability & fuel efficiency; the other designed to maximize high-RPM power output. Switching between the two cam lobes is controlled by the ECU which takes account of engine oil pressure, engine temperature, vehicle speed, engine speed and throttle position. Using these inputs, the ECU is programmed to switch from the low lift to the high lift cam lobes when the conditions mean that engine output will be improved. At the switch point a solenoid is actuated which allows oil pressure from a spool valve to operate a locking pin which binds the high RPM cam follower to the low rpm ones. From this point on, the poppet valve opens and closes according to the high-lift profile, which opens the valve further and for a longer time. The switch-over point is variable, between a minimum and maximum point, and is determined by engine load. The switch back from high to low rpm cams is set to occur at a lower engine speed than the up-switch to avoid a situation in which the engine is asked to operate continuously at or around the switch-over point.

Introduced as a DOHC system in the 1989 Honda Integra and Civic CRX SiR models sold in Japan and Europe, which used a 160 bhp (120 kW) variant of the B16A engine. The US market saw the first VTEC system with the introduction of the 1991 Acura NSX, which used a DOHC VTEC V6 with 290 bhp (220 kW). DOHC VTEC engines soon appeared in other vehicles, such as the 1992 Acura Integra GS-R (B17A 1.7 liter engine). And later in the 1992 Honda Prelude VTEC (H22 2.2 liter engine with 195hp) and Honda Del Sol VTEC (B16 1.6 liter engine). Honda has also continued to develop other varieties and today offers several varieties of VTEC, such as i-VTEC and i-VTEC Hybrid.

SOHC VTEC

As popularity and marketing value of the VTEC system grew, Honda applied the system to SOHC (Single Over Head Cam) engines, which share a common camshaft for both intake and exhaust valves. The trade-off was that Honda's SOHC engines only benefitted from the VTEC mechanism on the intake valves. This is because VTEC requires a third center rocker arm and cam lobe (for each intake and exhaust side), and in the SOHC engine, the spark plugs are situated between the two exhaust rocker arms, leaving no room for the VTEC rocker arm. Additionally, the center lobe on the camshaft can only be utilized by either the intake or the exhaust, limiting the VTEC feature to one side.

However, beginning with the J37A4 3.7L SOHC V6 engine introduced on all 2009 Acura TL SH-AWD models, SOHC VTEC was incorporated for use with intake and exhaust valves. The intake and exhaust rocker shafts contain primary and secondary intake and exhaust rocker arms, respectively. The primary rocker arm contains the VTEC switching piston, while the secondary rocker arm contains the return spring. The term "primary" does not refer to which rocker arm forces the valve down during low-RPM engine operation. Rather, it refers to the rocker arm which contains the VTEC switching piston and receives oil from the rocker shaft.

The primary exhaust rocker arm contacts a low-profile camshaft lobe during low-RPM engine operation. Once VTEC engagement occurs, the oil pressure flowing from the exhaust rocker shaft into the primary exhaust rocker arm forces the VTEC switching piston into the secondary exhaust rocker arm, thus locking both exhaust rocker arms together. The high-profile camshaft lobe which normally contacts the secondary exhaust rocker arm alone during low-RPM engine operation is able to move both exhaust rocker arms together which are locked as a unit.

The secondary intake rocker arm contacts a low-profile camshaft lobe during low-RPM engine operation. Once VTEC engagement occurs, the oil pressure flowing from the intake rocker shaft into the primary intake rocker arm forces the VTEC switching piston into the secondary intake rocker arm, thus locking both intake rocker arms together. The high-profile camshaft lobe which normally contacts the primary intake rocker alone during low-RPM engine operation is able to move both intake rocker arms together which are locked as a unit.

The difficulty of incorporating VTEC for both the intake and exhaust valves in a SOHC engine has been removed on the J37A4 by a novel design of the intake rocker arm. Each exhaust valve on the J37A4 corresponds to one primary and one secondary exhaust rocker arm. Therefore, there are a total of twelve primary exhaust rocker arms and twelve secondary exhaust rocker arms.

However, each secondary intake rocker arm is shaped similar to a "Y" which allows it to contact two intake valves at once. One primary intake rocker arm corresponds to each secondary intake rocker arm. As a result of this design, there are only six primary intake rocker arms and six secondary intake rocker arms.

VTEC-E
See also: :ja:VTEC-E

It is a version of SOHC VTEC, which was used to increase efficiency at low RPM. At low RPM, one of the two intake valves is only allowed to open a very small amount, increasing the fuel/air atomization in the cylinder and thus allowing a leaner mixture to be used. As the engine's speed increases, both valves are needed to supply sufficient mixture. A sliding pin, which is pressured by oil, as in the regular VTEC, is used to connect both valves together and allows the full opening of the second valve.

3STAGE VTEC

It is a version using 3 different cams to control valve timing and lift. At low RPM, only one intake valve is used; at medium RPM, two intake valves are used; at high RPM, the high speed valve cam is used to increase power.
[edit] i-VTEC
See also: :ja:i-VTEC

(intelligent-VTEC)[3] introduced continuously variable camshaft phasing on the intake cam of DOHC VTEC engines. The technology first appeared on Honda's K-series four cylinder engine family in 2001 (2002 in the U.S.). In the United States, Honda first debuted the technology on the 2003 Honda Civic Si EP3 with the economy version.

Valve lift and duration are still limited to distinct low- and high-RPM profiles, but the intake camshaft is now capable of advancing between 25 and 50 degrees (depending upon engine configuration) during operation. Phase changes are implemented by a computer controlled, oil driven adjustable cam gear. Phasing is determined by a combination of engine load and rpm, ranging from fully retarded at idle to somewhat advanced at full throttle and low rpm. The effect is further optimization of torque output, especially at low and midrange RPM.
[edit] K-series

The K-Series motors have two different types of i-VTEC systems implemented. The first is for the performance motors like in the RSX Type S or the TSX and the other is for economy motors found in the CR-V or Accord. The performance i-VTEC system is basically the same as the DOHC VTEC system of the B16A's; both intake and exhaust have 3 cam lobes per cylinder. However the valvetrain has the added benefit of roller rockers and continuously variable intake cam timing. Performance i-VTEC is a combination of conventional DOHC VTEC with VTC.

The economy i-VTEC is more like the SOHC VTEC-E in that the intake cam has only two lobes, one very small and one larger, as well as no VTEC on the exhaust cam. The two types of motor are easily distinguishable by the factory rated power output: the performance motors make around 200 hp (150 kW) or more in stock form and the economy motors do not make much more than 160 hp (120 kW) from the factory.

R-series

The new SOHC i-VTEC implementation is an entirely new implementation that was introduced on the 2006 Honda Civic's R-series four cylinder SOHC engines. This implementation uses the so-called "fuel economy cam" and "high output cam" on one of the two intake valves of each cylinder (another intake valve is fixed). The "fuel economy cams" are designed to retard the closure of one intake valve and are activated between 1000-3500RPM and under low load condition. When "fuel economy cams" are activated, the intake valve closes well after the piston has started moving upwards in the compression stroke. During this time, the drive-by-wire throttle valve is open wider than normal. Due to the delayed closing of intake valve, a part of the intake mixture that has entered the combustion chamber is forced out again into the intake manifold. That way, the engine "emulates" a lower displacement than its actual one (its operation is also similar to an Atkinson cycle engine, with uneven compression and combustion strokes), which reduces pumping losses thus reducing fuel consumption and increases its efficiency. VTEC-off on the R18A means it can be considered to be running "high output cams". When the right conditions are achieved for fuel economy, VTEC engages the 2nd set, the 'low' or 'economy' cams. Thus VTEC-on on the R18A means it is running low cams.

According to Honda, this measure alone can reduce pumping losses by 16%. Under heavier loads, the engine switches back into its "high output cams", and it operates like a regular 4 stroke Otto cycle engine. This implementation of i-VTEC was initially introduced in the R18A1 engine found under the bonnet of the 8th generation Civic, with a displacement of 1.8 L and an output of 140 PS (100 kW; 140 hp). Recently, another variant was released, the 2.0 L R20A2 with an output of 150 PS (110 kW; 150 hp), which powers the EUDM version of the all-new CRV. SOHC i-VTEC

With the continued introduction of vastly different i-VTEC systems, one may assume that the term is now a catch-all for creative valve control technologies from Honda.

i-VTEC VCM

In 2003, Honda introduced an i-VTEC V6 (an update of the J-series) that includes Honda's cylinder deactivation technology which closes the valves on one bank of (3) cylinders during light load and low speed (below 80 km/h (50 mph)) operation. The technology was originally introduced to the US on the Honda Odyssey minivan, and can now be found on the Honda Accord Hybrid, the 2006 Honda Pilot, and the 2008 Honda Accord.

i-VTEC VCM was also used in 1.3L 4-cylinder engines used in Honda Civic Hybrid.[4]

i-VTEC i

It is a version of i-VTEC with direct injection.

It was first used in 2003 Honda Stream.

AVTEC

The AVTEC (Advanced VTEC) engine was first announced in 2006.[5] It combines continuously variable valve lift and timing control with continuously variable phase control. Honda originally planned to produce vehicles with AVTEC engines within next 3 years.

Although it was speculated that it would first be used in 2008 Honda Accord, the vehicle only used the older engines.

A related US patent (6,968,819) was filed in 2005-01-05.[6][7]

DTEC

It is a version for diesel engine.

i-DTEC

It is a variant of i-CTDi diesel engine[8] with exhaust gas recirculation, NOx catalytic storage, 2000bar injector[9].

The engine was unveiled in 2008 NAIAS.[10]

The engine was first introduced in European 2008 Honda Accord as Honda N engine.[11]

Honda originally announced the North American version of i-DTEC would be available in 2009 Acura vehicles[12], but it has yet to be introduced for that calendar year.

VTEC in motorcycles

Apart from the Japanese market-only Honda CBR400F Super Four HYPER VTEC,[2] introduced in 1983, the first worldwide implementation of VTEC technology in a motorcycle occurred with the introduction of Honda's VFR800 sportbike in 2002. Similar to the SOHC VTEC-E style, one intake valve remains closed until a threshold of 7000 rpm is reached, then the second valve is opened by an oil-pressure actuated pin. The dwell of the valves remains unchanged, as in the automobile VTEC-E, and little extra power is produced but with a smoothing-out of the torque curve. Critics maintain that VTEC adds little to the VFR experience while increasing the engine's complexity. Honda seem to agree: their VFR1200, a model announced in October 2009 to replace the VFR800, abandons the V-TEC concept in favour of a large capacity narrow-vee "unicam" (i.e. sohc) motor.

badooy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: all about VTEC, i-VTEC, and so on...

Post by badooy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:06 am

no pertamax

how vtec works videoss... ;)

ariphrp
GC Whore
GC Whore

Post by ariphrp » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:52 am

Useful information..

Fieldz
GC Maniac
GC Maniac

Post by Fieldz » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:18 am

asiiikkk ada diktat VTEC buat blajar... ;;)
tq om duy..

shopin
GC Enthusiast
GC Enthusiast

Post by shopin » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:49 pm

aplagi kalo ad yg terjemahin ni...
makin mantab kali y..
now ONLY.. N 1277 GO

bisatyo
GC Enthusiast
GC Enthusiast

Post by bisatyo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:54 pm

translated by google,, agak" aneh,, heuheuheu :D

VTEC (Variable Valve Timing dan Lift Electronic Control) adalah sebuah sistem yang dikembangkan oleh valvetrain Honda untuk meningkatkan efisiensi volumetrik empat-stroke mesin pembakaran internal. Sistem ini menggunakan dua camshaft profil dan elektronik memilih antara profil. Ini diciptakan oleh Honda R & D insinyur Ikuo Kajitani. [1] dapat dikatakan bahwa VTEC, Honda asli variabel sistem kontrol katup, berasal dari REV (Revolution-modulated katup kontrol) CBR400 diperkenalkan pada tahun 1983 dikenal sebagai VT Hyper EC. [2] VTEC adalah sistem pertama dari jenisnya, walaupun variabel lain valve timing dan sistem kontrol angkat telah diproduksi oleh produsen lain (MIVEC dari Mitsubishi, VVTL-i dari Toyota, VarioCam Plus dari Porsche, VVL dari Nissan, dll).

DOHC VTEC

Sistem yang VTEC metode sederhana mesin endowing dengan beberapa profil camshaft dioptimalkan untuk RPM rendah dan tinggi operasi. Bukannya satu cam lobe actuating setiap katup, ada dua: satu dioptimalkan untuk RPM rendah stabilitas & efisiensi bahan bakar, yang lain dirancang untuk memaksimalkan RPM tinggi output daya. Beralih di antara dua lobus cam dikontrol oleh ECU yang memperhitungkan tekanan oli mesin, suhu mesin, kecepatan kendaraan, kecepatan mesin dan posisi throttle. Dengan menggunakan input, ECU diprogram untuk beralih dari angkat rendah untuk mengangkat tinggi cam lobes ketika kondisi mesin berarti bahwa output akan ditingkatkan. Pada titik saklar solenoida adalah actuated yang memungkinkan tekanan minyak dari spul katup untuk mengoperasikan pin penguncian yang mengikat pengikut cam RPM tinggi ke rpm yang rendah. Dari titik ini, para popet katup membuka dan menutup sesuai dengan profil angkat tinggi, yang membuka katup lebih lanjut dan untuk waktu yang lebih lama. Saklar-titik di atas adalah variabel, antara minimum dan titik maksimum, dan ditentukan oleh beban mesin. Yang beralih kembali dari rpm tinggi ke rendah Cams ditetapkan terjadi pada kecepatan mesin yang lebih rendah daripada up-saklar untuk menghindari situasi di mana mesin diminta untuk beroperasi secara kontinu pada atau di sekitar titik switch-over.

Diperkenalkan sebagai sistem DOHC 1989 Honda Integra dan Civic CRX Sir model yang dijual di Jepang dan Eropa, yang menggunakan 160 bhp (120 kW) varian dari mesin B16A. Pasar AS melihat sistem VTEC pertama dengan diperkenalkannya tahun 1991 Acura NSX, yang menggunakan VTEC DOHC V6 dengan 290 bhp (220 kW). Mesin VTEC DOHC segera muncul di kendaraan lain, seperti tahun 1992 Acura Integra GS-R (B17A mesin 1,7 liter). Dan kemudian di tahun 1992 Honda Prelude VTEC (H22 mesin 2.2 liter dengan 195hp) dan Honda Del Sol VTEC (B16 mesin 1,6 liter). Honda juga terus mengembangkan varietas lain dan hari ini menawarkan beberapa jenis VTEC, seperti i-VTEC dan i-VTEC Hybrid.

SOHC VTEC

Sebagai popularitas dan nilai pemasaran sistem VTEC tumbuh, Honda menerapkan sistem SOHC (Single Over Head Cam) mesin, yang berbagi camshaft umum untuk kedua asupan dan pembuangan katup. Trade-off adalah bahwa mesin SOHC Honda hanya manfaat dari mekanisme VTEC di katup intake. Hal ini karena memerlukan VTEC pusat ketiga rocker lengan dan cam lobe (untuk masing-masing sisi asupan dan knalpot), dan di mesin SOHC, businya terletak antara dua rocker knalpot lengan, sehingga tidak ada ruang bagi rocker VTEC lengan. Selain itu, pusat lobus pada camshaft hanya dapat dimanfaatkan baik oleh asupan atau knalpot, membatasi fitur VTEC ke satu sisi.

Namun, dimulai dengan J37A4 mesin V6 SOHC 3.7L diperkenalkan pada semua 2009 Acura TL SH-AWD model, SOHC VTEC itu dimasukkan untuk digunakan dengan asupan dan pembuangan katup. Intake dan exhaust rocker shaft primer dan sekunder mengandung asupan dan knalpot goyang lengan, masing-masing. Lengan rocker utama berisi switching VTEC piston, sedangkan lengan rocker sekunder berisi kembali musim semi. Istilah "primer" tidak mengacu pada lengan yang memaksa rocker katup menurunkannya pada RPM rendah operasi mesin. Sebaliknya, ia mengacu pada lengan rocker yang berisi switching VTEC piston dan menerima minyak dari poros rocker.

Knalpot utama kontak lengan rocker rendah profil camshaft lobus selama mesin RPM rendah operasi. Setelah pertunangan VTEC terjadi, tekanan minyak yang mengalir dari poros rocker knalpot ke knalpot utama memaksa lengan rocker VTEC piston beralih ke lengan rocker knalpot sekunder, sehingga knalpot goyang mengunci kedua lengan bersama-sama. Yang high-profile camshaft lobus yang biasanya kontak sekunder lengan rocker knalpot sendirian selama mesin RPM rendah operasi dapat bergerak kedua lengan bersama-sama knalpot rocker yang terkunci sebagai satu unit.

Asupan sekunder kontak lengan rocker rendah profil camshaft lobus selama mesin RPM rendah operasi. Setelah pertunangan VTEC terjadi, tekanan minyak yang mengalir dari asupan poros rocker menjadi asupan utama memaksa lengan rocker VTEC piston beralih ke lengan rocker asupan sekunder, sehingga asupan goyang mengunci kedua lengan bersama-sama. Yang high-profile camshaft lobus yang biasanya kontak asupan utama rocker sendirian selama mesin RPM rendah operasi dapat bergerak kedua lengan bersama-sama asupan rocker yang terkunci sebagai satu unit.

Kesulitan baik untuk menggabungkan VTEC intake dan exhaust katup dalam mesin SOHC telah dihapus pada sebuah novel J37A4 oleh desain dari asupan lengan kursi goyang. Setiap katup buang di J37A4 setara dengan satu primer dan sekunder knalpot rocker satu lengan. Oleh karena itu, ada total dua belas lengan rocker knalpot primer dan sekunder dua belas lengan rocker knalpot.

Namun, setiap sekunder asupan lengan rocker berbentuk mirip dengan "Y" yang memungkinkan itu untuk menghubungi dua katup asupan sekaligus. Salah satu lengan rocker asupan utama sesuai untuk masing-masing lengan rocker asupan sekunder. Sebagai hasil dari desain ini, hanya ada enam kursi goyang asupan utama dan senjata sekunder asupan enam kursi goyang lengan.

VTEC-E
Lihat pula:: ja: VTEC-E

Ini adalah versi SOHC VTEC, yang digunakan untuk meningkatkan efisiensi pada RPM rendah. Pada RPM rendah, salah satu dari dua katup asupan hanya diperbolehkan untuk membuka jumlah yang sangat kecil, meningkatkan bahan bakar / udara atomisasi dalam silinder dan dengan demikian memungkinkan campuran yang lebih ramping untuk digunakan. Sebagai kecepatan mesin meningkat, kedua katup diperlukan untuk memasok cukup campuran. Sebuah geser pin, yang ditekan oleh minyak, seperti di VTEC biasa, digunakan untuk menghubungkan kedua katup bersama dan memungkinkan pembukaan penuh katup kedua.

3STAGE VTEC

Ini adalah versi Cams menggunakan 3 berbeda untuk mengendalikan valve timing dan lift. RPM rendah, hanya satu katup asupan digunakan; di RPM menengah, dua katup asupan digunakan; pada RPM tinggi, kecepatan tinggi katup cam digunakan untuk meningkatkan kekuatan.
[sunting] i-VTEC
Lihat pula:: ja: i-VTEC

(cerdas-VTEC) [3] diperkenalkan continuously variable camshaft phasing pada intake cam of DOHC VTEC engines. Teknologi pertama kali muncul di Honda's K-series mesin empat silinder keluarga di 2001 (2002 di AS). Di Amerika Serikat, Honda memulai debutnya pertama teknologi di tahun 2003 Honda Civic Si EP3 dengan versi ekonomi.

Lift dan durasi katup masih terbatas pada berbeda rendah dan RPM tinggi profil, tetapi intake camshaft sekarang mampu memajukan antara 25 dan 50 derajat (tergantung konfigurasi mesin) selama operasi. Perubahan fasa dilaksanakan oleh sebuah komputer dikontrol, didorong minyak adjustable cam gear. Pentahapan ditentukan oleh kombinasi beban dan rpm mesin, mulai dari sepenuhnya terbelakang di idle untuk agak maju pada kecepatan penuh dan rpm rendah. Efeknya adalah optimasi lebih lanjut torsi output, terutama pada RPM rendah dan midrange.
[sunting] K-series

K-Series motor mempunyai dua jenis sistem i-VTEC dilaksanakan. Yang pertama adalah untuk performa motor seperti di RSX Type S atau TSX dan ekonomi lainnya untuk motor ditemukan di CR-V atau Accord. Kinerja sistem i-VTEC pada dasarnya sama dengan sistem VTEC DOHC dari B16A's; baik asupan dan pembuangan ada 3 cam lobes per silinder. Namun valvetrain memiliki manfaat tambahan roller rocker dan continuously variable intake cam timing. Performa i-VTEC adalah kombinasi dari konvensional DOHC VTEC dengan VTC.

Ekonomi i-VTEC lebih seperti SOHC VTEC-E di intake cam hanya memiliki dua lobus, satu sangat kecil dan satu besar, serta tidak ada VTEC di knalpot cam. Dua jenis motor dengan mudah dibedakan oleh nilai output daya pabrik: performa motor membuat sekitar 200 hp (150 kW) atau lebih dalam bentuk saham dan perekonomian motor tidak membuat lebih dari 160 hp (120 kW) dari pabrik .

R-series

Yang baru i-VTEC SOHC pelaksanaan adalah pelaksanaan yang sama sekali baru yang diperkenalkan pada tahun 2006 Honda Civic's R-series SOHC empat silinder mesin. Pelaksanaan ini menggunakan apa yang disebut "ekonomi bahan bakar cam" dan "keluaran tinggi cam" pada salah satu dari dua katup asupan setiap silinder (katup asupan lain tetap). The "ekonomi bahan bakar Cams" dirancang untuk menghambat penutupan salah satu katup masuk dan diaktifkan antara 1000-3500RPM dan di bawah kondisi beban rendah. Ketika "bahan bakar Cams" yang diaktifkan, katup masuk menutup setelah piston juga telah mulai bergerak ke atas di kompresi. Selama waktu ini, drive-by-kawat katup throttle terbuka lebih lebar dari normal. Karena keterlambatan asupan penutupan katup, bagian dari asupan campuran yang telah memasuki ruang pembakaran dipaksa keluar lagi ke intake manifold. Dengan cara itu, mesin "mengemulasi" perpindahan lebih rendah dari yang sebenarnya satu (operasinya juga serupa dengan mesin siklus Atkinson, dengan kompresi dan pembakaran rata stroke), yang mengurangi kerugian memompa sehingga mengurangi konsumsi bahan bakar dan meningkatkan efisiensi. VTEC-off di R18A berarti dapat dianggap menjalankan "Cams keluaran tinggi". Ketika kondisi yang tepat untuk bahan bakar dicapai ekonomi, VTEC melibatkan ke-2 dipasang, 'rendah' atau 'ekonomi' Cams. Jadi VTEC-on di R18A berarti hampir habis Cams.

Menurut Honda, ukuran ini sendiri dapat mengurangi kerugian memompa oleh 16%. Di bawah beban lebih berat, mesin switch kembali ke dalam "Cams keluaran tinggi", dan beroperasi seperti biasa 4 stroke siklus Otto mesin. Pelaksanaan ini i-VTEC pada awalnya diperkenalkan dalam mesin R18A1 ditemukan di bawah kap Civic generasi ke-8, dengan perpindahan sebesar 1,8 L dan output 140 PS (100 kW; 140 hp). Baru-baru ini, varian lain dirilis, yang 2.0 L R20A2 dengan output 150 PS (110 kW, 150 hp), yang kekuasaan versi EUDM all-new CRV. SOHC i-VTEC

Dengan diperkenalkannya terus jauh berbeda sistem i-VTEC, orang dapat berasumsi bahwa sekarang istilah catch-semua untuk teknologi kontrol katup kreatif dari Honda.

i-VTEC VCM

Pada tahun 2003, Honda memperkenalkan i-VTEC V6 (an update J-series) yang meliputi penonaktifan silinder Honda teknologi yang menutup katup pada satu bank (3) silinder lampu selama beban dan kecepatan rendah (di bawah 80 km / h ( 50 mph)) operasi. Teknologi ini awalnya diperkenalkan ke Amerika Serikat pada Honda Odyssey minivan, dan sekarang dapat ditemukan di Honda Accord Hybrid, tahun 2006 Honda Pilot, dan 2008 Honda Accord.

i-VTEC VCM juga digunakan dalam 1.3L 4-silinder mesin yang digunakan dalam Honda Civic Hybrid. [4]

i-VTEC i

Ini adalah versi i-VTEC dengan direct injection.

Pertama kali digunakan pada tahun 2003 Honda Stream.

AVTEC

The AVTEC (Advanced VTEC) mesin ini pertama kali diumumkan pada tahun 2006. [5] ini menggabungkan variabel terus menerus mengangkat dan waktu katup kontrol dengan fase variabel kontrol terus menerus. Honda awalnya direncanakan untuk memproduksi kendaraan dengan mesin AVTEC dalam waktu 3 tahun mendatang.

Meskipun berspekulasi bahwa hal itu akan digunakan pertama kali pada tahun 2008 Honda Accord, kendaraan hanya menggunakan mesin tua.

Yang terkait paten AS (6.968.819) diajukan dalam 2005/01/05. [6] [7]

DTEC

Ini adalah versi untuk mesin diesel.

i-DTEC

Ini adalah varian dari i-CTDi mesin diesel [8] dengan recirculation gas buang, NOx katalitik penyimpanan, 2000bar injector [9].

Mesin ini diresmikan pada tahun 2008 NAIAS. [10]

Mesin pertama kali diperkenalkan di Eropa 2008 Honda Accord Honda N sebagai mesin. [11]

Honda awalnya mengumumkan versi Amerika Utara i-DTEC akan tersedia pada tahun 2009 Acura kendaraan [12], tetapi belum diperkenalkan untuk tahun kalender.

VTEC di motor

Terlepas dari pasar Jepang hanya CBR400F Honda Super Four Hyper VTEC, [2] diperkenalkan pada tahun 1983, di seluruh dunia pertama penerapan teknologi VTEC di motor terjadi dengan pengenalan VFR800 sportbike Honda pada tahun 2002. Mirip dengan SOHC VTEC-E gaya, satu katup masuk tetap tertutup sampai 7.000 rpm ambang tercapai, maka katup kedua dibuka oleh tekanan minyak actuated pin. Yang tinggal dari katup tetap tidak berubah, seperti dalam mobil VTEC-E, dan sedikit kekuatan tambahan dihasilkan tetapi dengan pemulusan-keluar dari kurva torsi. Para kritikus berpendapat bahwa menambahkan VTEC sedikit ke pengalaman VFR sambil meningkatkan kompleksitas mesin. Honda tampaknya sepakat: mereka VFR1200, model mengumumkan pada Oktober 2009 untuk menggantikan VFR800, meninggalkan V-TEC mendukung konsep dalam kapasitas besar sempit-vee "unicam" (yaitu SOHC) motor.

onta
GC Maniac
GC Maniac

Post by onta » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Om ..
misalnya nih, kita ga doyan ngebut gara2 dijalan banyak semboyan "keluarga menanti di rumah"
berarti pilihan jatuh ke vtec ekonomis / stage 3.
nah sampe selisih berapa sih ekonomis km per liternya?
barangkali ada yg sdh pernah pasang trus dibandingin, mohon infonya :)

[Post made via Mobile Device] Image